If I can do it, YOU can do it!! (-70lbs PICS)

Options
13»

Replies

• MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    amazing girl!!!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Excellent work girl!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This is the kind of thing I need to see. I slip all too often but I will NEVER give up. When It seems hopeless, seeing a story like your success gives me hope back. I lost 34 lbs. on WW, then gained 15 back. I'm now getting back on track - 5.5 lbs. so far. I'm doing a Couch to 5K program right now so I can really relate to your 5k accomplishment - AWESOME. Mine is in 9 days. I am not up to running the whole thing - I'll run a mile, walk an 1/8th, run, walk, etc. - but I WILL cross that finish line. Then I'm going to sign up for the program again and I'll do better. I've got a lot of weight on me so I'm trying to be cautious of my joints and do other non-high-impact cardio in between runs.

So I'll say 'Ditto' to all the other comments about how great you look - fantastic! I also agree with the guy who said you were beautiful before - this isn't about getting beautiful (we already are), it's about feeling and being healthy (and maybe a little sexy?!) for the long term. That's a goal worth reaching. God Bless, and keep up the truly great work!

This made my DAY!!! Thank you so much!!!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    Great Loss!!! and congrats on your first 5K as well!!!

thanks!! it was so much fun!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    and beautiful!

Amazing job.

I bet those wedges looked hot!!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    and beautiful!

Amazing job.

I bet those wedges looked hot!!

Hahah oh they did!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE GORGEOUS, INSPIRING AND AMAZING, GREAT LOSS!!!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    Options
    Forgot to add my youtube channel to my links!

facebook.com/theincredibleshrinkinglauren
    http://kesslahh.tumblr.com
    Instagram: kesslahh
    Youtube: LKess88
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!