cleaning out friends list and looking to add new ones :)

Options
13»

Replies

• LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    bump
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    This is a very creepy thread
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm constantly logging and can do with some more support, as well as giving some more!

And I agree with fatdoob, this is a very creepy thread... I didn't look through the thread until I read that post! Ahhh!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys. I log in everyday and read everyone's diary everyday.: )

Hmm. That sounded creepier than you probably intended. :flowerforyou:
  • bellydancer915
    bellydancer915 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Seems my thread got way out of control way fast! Uhm thanks for the adds for the people who added me and thanks for the entertainment from the rest of you. Guess people were in a feisty mood last night! ????
  • theshrinkingowl
    Options
    ... what the hell did I just read?

OP, I bellydance too (though not seriously, just for fun). I'd like to add you :)
  • ASchnadelbach
    Options
    I could definitely use more friends. :happy:
  • dyevine
    dyevine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started a new account after I lost motivation last year- I hated when I ended up having friends that disappeared after about a week! I know it's hard, but you can do it!

Add me, anyone!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I don't delete friends. Friends don't do that to one another.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I started a new account after I lost motivation last year- I hated when I ended up having friends that disappeared after about a week! I know it's hard, but you can do it!
    Nice irony. :laugh:
  • MelissaJayne25
    Options
    I'm new to this and am aiming to lose weight. Please add me and be my friend I will support you! :)
  • michelleangela12345
    Options
    Hi looking to add friends for a bit of support lol still got a long way to go x