Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Prison time....Hot or Not?

Options
KD454
KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
Do you think it's hot when someone has that bad boy/ girl thing that was once true?

Replies

• Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Lol-not prison.
    A little bit of bad is good. But the reality of gangs/drugs/legal problems is not fun.
  • provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Everyone makes mistakes but a chronic offender is not hot.
  • S1na3dy
    S1na3dy Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Depends what for but bad boys are the best boys
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Prison time would be a hard pass
  • Sniper_Chick
    Sniper_Chick Posts: 1,703 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    bad boys(rebel) are hot .. hard prison not so hot(while they are inside).. but everyone makes mistakes in life and people can change for the better.. don't judge them until you know them inside.. theirs hearts can be golden..
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I get moist thinking about registered sex offenders and women addicted to meth.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Definitely not hot. Quite embarrassing to even admit IMO. I'd totally keep that to myself.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Bad boys can be a fun time as long as you don't take them seriously. But an ex-con? I think I'd pass!!!
  • charlottemmarks
    charlottemmarks Posts: 61 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    A little bit of bad is hot. I'd be open-minded if I met someone who'd gone to prison (as I used to live next to several, and interacted with a lot of inmates as a result, and know that they're not all murderous, sexually depraved lunatics). It highly depends on the situation and their character at the present. But if we're talking about 'bad boy' as code for 'a-hole', no. Thanks, but I'll pass. I like my men nice.
  • TamzFit777
    TamzFit777 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Not hot. Waiting for your spouse to get out of prison while you struggle with all the kids and no income is not worth the bad boy.
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    KD454 wrote: »
    Do you think it's hot when someone has that bad boy/ girl thing that was once true?

Maybe I should clairify......

What I mean to say is someone who has done there time and isn't depraved, but has been to prison.
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Not
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No.. No.. No..

Unless it was like, a night in jail because you didn't have the right papers for your car and you forgot to renew something lol. That's just a "funny later on" story
    Just a night in jail for something stupid versus, prison?!? ummm. No..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Nope. Definitely pass. Although I guess depends what they did since I am friends right now with someone who might end up in prison for some white collar stuff
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    No, what IS hot, is someone who has his *kitten* together! What has been done in the past, is the past and as long as that lifestyle stays in the past and he has his *kitten* together now, I can't hold the past against someone.
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options

Maybe I should clairify......

What I mean to say is someone who has done there time and isn't depraved, but has been to prison.

Still don't find it "hot". Sorry. Particularly not if someone uses this as a deliberate "bad boy" image they try to project. I'd find it quite immature and a bit pathetic.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Navy SEAL = YES, please.

Drug dealer or murderer? Um ... no.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Well there you have it. The consensus is NOT hot.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Not.