Question about Reports

Options
Hey there.
I don't usually use the social aspect of this site, but I figured someone out there may know the answer to my question here.
I used mFP years ago and lost a lot of weight. I forgot about it for years, and (predictably) gained a lot of weight.
Now I'm back, and losing again, and I'd like to compare my progress this time with my last run through. Unfortunately, the reports I see will only go back a year.
I can see what my weight was the last time I logged it, but not when it was logged, or anything before that.
Anyone know how to data-mine this site?

Thanks.

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    On the Web version, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.

Scroll down and click on the page numbers to page through the tabular list of date/weight entries.

If you want to update your starting weight, find your oldest date/weight entry, then under Add New Entry, enter a new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight, since the total weight loss calculation pulls the oldest date/weight value.