What are your short-term weight loss rewards?

Options
2»

Replies

• MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The reward, is the accomplishment itself! To reward even further, is like double dipping (obtaining twice, of what; your entitled to receive). It's basically substituting 1 form, of over consumption (binge/addiction); for another.
  • sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    lucyee wrote: »
    I tie my treats into workouts - if I hit six weeks of going to the gym at least 4x I get a £100 treat - hit it last week, but haven't decided what to get. It was going to be jeans, but I'm 10-15lbs from goal, so I want to wait until I'm there to buy ones that fit properly. Maybe I'll get a massage in the meantime.

I love this idea. rather than focusing on the scale or inches, rewarding yourself for working out is brilliant. I am starting this today. I'm going to set a similar goal. thanks so much for sharing!!!
  • aleencarraec
    aleencarraec Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    http://pin.it/pfPVYUP

I saw this last night and made one for myself. Short term goals are dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, new tennis shoes, and a pair of workout shorts/tank top. Long term goals include cowgirl boots, summer shorts, summer shirts, fall wardrobe, indoor skydiving, a trip to Wisconsin dell's to show off the new bod, and lastly, a professional photography session of my family with my man and two dogs, after losing 120 pounds.

I know some people like to use piercings and tattoos as goals also!
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    For every 25 lbs I will reward myself with a $250 budget on a new watch(es). I'm at 32 lbs right now so I owe myself a trip to the mall but I've been having fun searching online for ones I like.
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I feel like I don't need motivation to get to my goal weigh/eat healthy, but I might need motivation to stay there at my goal weight once I'm there, so I'm not really rewarding myself on the way down. I LOVE how I'm feeling and all the clothes in my closet I'm already able to wear. Once I get to maintenance I plan on rewarding myself with with things like massages, pedicures, new shoes, etc, I still need to figure out how exactly I'm going to do it, but probably get one thing every month or two that I maintain.