Over 50 lbs to lose, ready to work for it

Options
cristysimental
cristysimental Posts: 6 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I am Cristina. I am a 30 year old female, I am 5'4 and this is like my one thousandth time attempting to lose weight. My current weight loss journey started almost 8 weeks ago and I weighed in at my all time highest weight of 215. Since then I have lost 16 lbs., and am currently weighing in at 199. This time I am determined to make permanent changes in my life by finding that balance that we hear fit people talk about all the time. My current goal is to get down to 165 by the end of the year. I am joining this community to try to find people who are currently on the same journey as me. I feel like making friends on here can help me with motivation.

I am currently going to the gym 3-6 times a week, and for now doing only around 30-40 minutes of cardio per session. I am staying away from fast food, except for the occasional 'cheat' meal. I am cooking more at home and sticking to mostly lean proteins, whole grains, and vegetables. I also just started using a Fitbit Charge to help me track my progress.