Been on here for 3 years

Options
I been on here for three years and i seen so much in here with people. Im an evangelist and cant take it no more but i have to get this off my chest most people here need Jesus. Ive seen the struggles and everything. It just pins me to see people here who just say they are good people but that enough it more than that. We need Jesus and im not judging anyone. I just want to help people amd been called to that kn here to preach. Ill keep everyone in prayer and if need more info add me ill talk to you.

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    No one should preach religion
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Well im not afraid to preach about relationship with him
  • HellYeah86
    HellYeah86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Maybe instead of "preaching " and going in with an agenda you should try leading by example and just be friends with people . Get to know them, show them you care and genuinely care for them. Nobody wants to be preached at or evangelized. Trust me ! Leading by example is probably the best way to show Gods love .
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread. This discussion is welcome to continue in groups.

The forum guidelines include this item:

15. Divisive Topics Are Better Suited For Groups, Not the Main Forums

Divisive topics and posts, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    USMCMP
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.