future Bride

Options
I'm constantly dropping on and off the fitness wagon. Every time I use this app, consistently, I lose weight. I'm down 11 pounds but would love to befriend other soon to be brides getting to their goal weight. I've got a lot to go and it doesn't feel great when the dress you want doesn't look just right..YET. Anyone else sweating for the wedding? :-)

Replies

• coletteetteloc
    coletteetteloc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i am the same I have no will piwer and need to get some before my wedding! X
  • itsnota400
    itsnota400 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me too. Haven't a date yet so plenty of time. I've lost 11 pounds since January using this to track food and upmove tracker but I dont see it in the mirror yet.
  • disco_heat
    disco_heat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in September, first dress fitting in June! I feel like I'm destined to be hungry for the next 4 months! Feel free to add me!
  • rebelriesling_
    rebelriesling_ Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Me! I'm down 21.4 pounds since the new year (though I had started from a higher weight than I was the last time I used myfitnesspal so it doesn't register as that much) and am hoping to lose a total of 65 pounds so I am over 30% of the way there! It's very slow coming off since I have two autoimmune diseases that affect my metabolism and digestion but I keep going because I have a fit&flare dress in mind :) Feel free to add me, ladies! Cheering for one another is a great support!
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I don't have the guy yet but may get married sometime in the next 35 years. Working on my health just in case.
  • ljarrett526
    ljarrett526 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am getting married next year and willing to try this app
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    I don't have the guy yet but may get married sometime in the next 35 years. Working on my health just in case.

B)