Sugers

Options
I know I am constantly going over on what MFP says I should on my sugars. And I have a feeling that it is also connected to the fact I'm not loosing as much weight as I could be.

Anyone have some ideas on snacks that are low in sugars? Thought this also includes meal ideas.
Also I do supplement a breakfast with a Slimfast. And found that that plus milk also can take quiet a chunk in the sugar allotment.

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    No. Sugars don't make you gain weight or stall your progress. Its the calorie intake. Are you using a food scale to measure out your food?
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I was always over in sugar but I still lost weight.......
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    Joy_Joy is right. I'm extremely carb sensitive and follow a low carb diet now which typically keeps my sugar under 35g a day. I feel much better and it's so much easier sticking to a healthy diet now that I'm not hungry all of the time but whether I was eating 200g of sugar or 35g I lost the same.

Make sure you're measuring and logging all of your food and being as accurate as possible every single day. That's the most important thing. Good luck. :)