Mom's Support Group

Options

Replies

• cassie241986
    cassie241986 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm a mom of 2. A 4 year old and 7 months old. Looking to lose around 50 lbs.
  • MzSophiaJ
    MzSophiaJ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Add me too please. I have a 6 yr old, 3 and 1 year old xx
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    please add me...three kiddos.
  • FitnessGirl11mfp
    FitnessGirl11mfp Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm a first time mom of a 6 week old. He was a preemie at 34 weeks and it's been a rough road. I started MFP last May 2015 and lost about 27 lbs. Even through the pregnancy and having complications, I have been able to keep it off. Now I am breastfeeding and trying to get back on track to reach my goal. It will be difficult, but I know it's possible.

Please feel free to add me :-)
  • aubreejam14
    aubreejam14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Love to read all the goals and success you are all reaching towards! Very encouraging, I have a 19 month old and one on the way, keeping active in my workouts and feeling great. Add me! (:
  • katrinakitchentrials
    Options
    I think I've added everyone, but anyone else reading this, feel free to add me. I've got three little ones at home - 6, 4, and 2 :)
  • nygal77
    nygal77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chenry18 wrote: »
    Hi! Mom's comment below so I can add you!

I've lost 54 lbs since July and would love to help other moms reach their goals as well. I know it's difficult, but if I can do it ANYONE can! ht8wnacxcxqd.jpg

I've lost 54 lbs since July and would love to help other moms reach their goals as well. I know it's difficult, but if I can do it ANYONE can! ht8wnacxcxqd.jpg

• nygal77
    nygal77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been struggling to loose my 35 pounds and need motivatatuon staying on track! I exercise and eat right and in 2 days; I'm going for that cookie or cupcake
  • jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Cute pictures!

My son will be 1 on Friday! Holy crap where did this year go?!? Trying to lose about 30 lbs! Struggling to not eat like I'm still pregnant...

Y'all can add me! :)
  • workingalisa
    workingalisa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Mom of 2 boys, 3 years & a 22 month old.
  • krissyl72
    krissyl72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for about 5 years now and it works! I am currently on track to losing some holiday weight gain so I need all the support I can get! I am a great motivator in return and you will always hear from me cheering you on as long as you're cheering me
  • krissyl72
    krissyl72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • jg48exercise
    jg48exercise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello All MOMS! I am a mother of 2 girls 7 & 8 struggling to lose the last 30 or so pounds I have lost 60+lbs but can't seem to stay on the wagon to reach my all time goal. Please add me! I'd only have female friends on here and I really like to have MOMs cause you understand! :)
  • mrssharp13
    mrssharp13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 boys, ages 15 and 5. Thanks for the add :)
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to 3 kids; girls 3 & 6, and a 9 year old boy. So far I've lost 19lbs and now I'm on maintenance and working on building more muscle. I'm doing p90x3 and before that I did 21 day fix. We are homeschoolers and our schedule tends to be kind of crazy, so I like the at home programs.
  • _Casandraa_
    _Casandraa_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm a mom to a 3yr old boy! I've lost 19.4lbs and still want to lose 70lbs more!
    Add me!
  • bekempf
    bekempf Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mother of two & I've lost 14lbs since December 29. Please have your diary open for viewing, because I'm running out of good healthy ideas to eat!
  • Dleena
    Dleena Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here. 7 , 4 and 2 yr old. Iam trying to loose 40 lbs. need all the support i can get.
  • pitbullmom1
    pitbullmom1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and a mom of a 10 and 5 year old. I feel like it's such a struggle to eat healthy and find time to exercise but I am slowly learning that I am a better mom/wife when I take time to do these things for myself!