Loving MFP more than Facebook

Options
2»

Replies

• dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Agreed! MFP is such a much healthier place to be because people are looking to make positive changes in their lives. I see a lot more positive attitudes here too!
    A quick scan of my FB page has posts ranging anywhere from mindless political posts, to GoFundMe accounts, to 'I hate my life'. Facebook is basically a time suck and a compulsion.

Well, that and the cat gifs are way better here, too...and that's what really matters...
  • hockeysniper8
    hockeysniper8 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    The mfp community is great and a lot of supportive people here! Good support system for those that need it
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Agreed! MFP is such a much healthier place to be because people are looking to make positive changes in their lives. I see a lot more positive attitudes here too!
    A quick scan of my FB page has posts ranging anywhere from mindless political posts, to GoFundMe accounts, to 'I hate my life'. Facebook is basically a time suck and a compulsion.

Well, that and the cat gifs are way better here, too...and that's what really matters...

AArrrgg I got so sick of the "my life sucks" posts or the cryptic ones where they refuse to tell anyone what's wrong, so in the end I just agreed with them :naughty:

Edited- as I can't English first thing in the morning!
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I agree. I just wish it was easier to share pictures and stuff on MFP.
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Me too - I haven't a clue how to share pictures but feel free to add me as a friend
  • BodayJohnnay
    BodayJohnnay Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Same here. Ain't nobody got time for Facebook.

Looking for new motivating friends on here so feel free to shoot me a message and add me.

Can also follow me on my instagram. Message me for account name.

Let's get strong together!!
  • ellaJaeger
    ellaJaeger Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Facebook turned into Negativity-Book. I love everyone's positivity and support in MFP.