Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I'm not talking to you (the passive aggressive game)

Options
Timshel_
Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
In honor of those people who like to indirectly express their displeasure with a person while still trying to seem friendly or such, let's take a moment to say it here instead. You can be direct and not worry about it even (shock and awe!)

I am not talking to you

I'll start...

Thank you for all that creative input on how to design this flyer. I mean, I have only been doing graphics for 20+ years and would not have been able to complete it without your immediate, micro-managing oversight. But yes, now you can take credit for it too.

Replies

• tbonethemighty
    tbonethemighty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Heh...yeah, this is funny-notfunny. I'll throw in a gem I heard from my boss the other day:

Oh, Frau B., I know YOU didn't have X either when you applied, but you didn't need it -- the quality of your application spoke for itself. But actually we want to raise our standards here in the department.
  • ellaJaeger
    ellaJaeger Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll play:

You claim to be intelligent with your MPF posts, but your grammatical errors prove otherwise. Learn to use the proper use of quotation marks, and commas; proper forms of there vs. their, its vs. it's, affect vs. effect, and etc. Thank you.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Your pictures....they all look exactly the same, but they are posted several times a day it seems. At least do SOMETHING different.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Your pictures....they all look exactly the same, but they are posted several times a day it seems. At least do SOMETHING different.

Ok, no more Selfie Thread for Mel. :/
  • Timshel_
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Ok, no more Selfie Thread for Mel. :/

I'm not talking to you :p
  • Bopper88
    Bopper88 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’ve rejoined on an old profile after 5 years and it’s no surprise to see that your profile pictures haven’t changed and your still desperate for attention

To the girl at work, not everything you think of is interesting you’re incredibly opinionated for someone so uneducated, please do us all a favour and shut up, your constant flow of negativity is draining the whole teams moral!