500 Days

Options
I have logged in for 500 days straight! I joined MFP in 2012 but was off and on until October 2015.

I am 42 and my high weight (2012) was 163 (I'm 5'5") and now I am at 132. My original goal was 135 but once I got there I realized that was the high weight of my range so I am still working on getting to 130. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism on 12/24/15 and started Synthroid then Hashimoto's diagnosis on 2/11/16 and upped my dosage. My weight has been pretty flat since diagnosis but I am not being as strict with my food log while trying to get my numbers where they belong.

So yes, I lost 31 pounds with undiagnosed hypothyroidism - no wonder it seemed so hard! Wish I would have gone for a physical before I started the process but happy to be where I am! I am hopeful that I will get to my ultimate goal weight in 2016...no after pics yet but some progress pics in my profile.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!