Hey I'm newly 23 just started ........

Options
jasRileyAd
jasRileyAd Posts: 14 Member
edited February 2016 in Getting Started
:) So about almost 3 weeks ago I started back working out about 3yrs ago I had gain 42lbs (i was 126 then went to 168)due to a stressful lifestyle and fast food eating. I've always been an athlete but somewhere around college and dating things took a turn for the worst. November 2015 I started to take control of my life again and by January 2016 I lost about 10-15lbs, but my eating habits weren't so great too. Few months later I became vegetarian and somewhere in the summer I had drop to as low as 142lbs. But then towards the end of 2015 I got lost again and wasn't really working out and December 2015 I knew I wanted to get back in shape because my body just disgusted me, felt heavy, I was having issues physically. 148lbs 5ft 4in. People always would say where is the weight but I know my body.... So February 2016 has been the turn around for me. Started with 2weeks at the gym 4 days a week...and now I'm on week 3 doing T25 from beach body Shaun T. And I just started a healthier nutrition program. So I'm excited for the next 2wks...just to see what happens.

Replies

• ScarlettBella13
    ScarlettBella13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    How do you like T25? I'm doing the Insanity work out right now and I love it. Shaun T is a great motivator.
  • tquintero924
    tquintero924 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started using MFP 3 days ago and I was actually going to start T25 as well. Do you like it so far?
  • jasRileyAd
    jasRileyAd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    T25 is really good I like it. There's like 10 weeks worth of workout