Food food food

Options
roxannaalvarez
roxannaalvarez Posts: 2 Member
Hey everyone,
I just started my work out this week and was hoping some of you could share your meal preparations or recipes ! My biggest challenge is eating healthier, and I would like some help getting started!
Thanks

Replies

• ldougherty329
    ldougherty329 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I woke up to go to the gym this morning, so last night I prepped some Overnight Oats!

1/2 cup oats
    1/2 cup almond milk
    1 Tbsp ground flax seed
    1/2 Tbsp chia seed

I mixed the ingredients above and covered it and put it in the fridge. Then this morning I put some stevia drops and some blueberries in it. It was delicious and filling and perfect for a pre-workout meal :)
  • always_smilin_D
    always_smilin_D Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Brown rice keeps for 7 days as fresh as the first day - you can cook it any style too - I am puertorrican and I make yellow brown rice with beans other times with corn other time with veggies. When I grocery shop I come home and take a few minutes to season and separate the meat in to serving sizes - makes it simple to come home defrost and toss on the pan. Frozen veggies are your friend, it has been proven they are as good if not better than fresh - lil sprinkle of seasoning (I said I am Puertorrican, everything gets seasoned, lol) and lil olive oil or butter and you can place in the microwake for about 2 mins or cook over stove until cooked (just never, ever add water to frozen veggies - they don't need it) <---- Lunch and Dinner ...... breakfast boiled eggs keep in the fridge for about 4 days (as long as you put them in a container with cold water, refreshing such water every day)... hmmmm what else, LOL

Good luck in your adventure of getting healthier - feel free to add if you wish - and ask any questions