PB2!!

Options
So, I tried PB2 for the first time today and I am In love!! It's expensive, but so worth it! I highly recommend this for peanut butter addicts everywhere! Only 45 calories for two tablespoons!

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I like powdered peanut butter but the brand It's Just Great Stuff is like 100x better than PB2. I did start with PB2 and liked it, though I can't really go back to it now.
  • rach3365
    rach3365 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'll have to look for it next time I'm at the store. THE only other brand of powdered PB i saw was Jif brand. Maybe I'll have to go to whole foods or something.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    I've only been able to find JIF's powdered peanut butter in my area. Eh, it's not bad at all. It works for what I need it to work for.
  • rach3365
    Options
    JJordon wrote: »
    I've only been able to find JIF's powdered peanut butter in my area. Eh, it's not bad at all. It works for what I need it to work for.

Hmmm
    . .I found mine at Wal-Mart. I have seen it at Giant Eagle also. Not sure if you have those where you live though lol
  • echmain
    echmain Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I like powdered peanut butter but the brand It's Just Great Stuff is like 100x better than PB2.

Hyperbole.
  • arditarose
    Options
    rach3365 wrote: »
    I'll have to look for it next time I'm at the store. THE only other brand of powdered PB i saw was Jif brand. Maybe I'll have to go to whole foods or something.

It's even more expensive than PB2 but it's just not even on the same level. Its creamier, more peanut buttery...just ridiculous. I actually just finished my jar by dipping a tablespoon in water and eating it out of the container :#
  • rach3365
    Options

It's even more expensive than PB2 but it's just not even on the same level. Its creamier, more peanut buttery...just ridiculous. I actually just finished my jar by dipping a tablespoon in water and eating it out of the container :#

That's awesome! I need to get my hands on some. Where did you find it?
  • arditarose
    Options

A grocery store by me sells it and I convinced the one across the street to get it in. I think I'm going to start ordering it on amazon though. I think there is a better deal on there.
  • rach3365
    Options

A grocery store by me sells it and I convinced the one across the street to get it in. I think I'm going to start ordering it on amazon though. I think there is a better deal on there.

I looked it up on amazon...25 bucks! Woah! Haha. :o
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i have just great stuff and pb2 and i dont really ever eat them. I wish i loved them but its not a good substitute for me. I will put it in smoothies sometimes but its pretty faint tasting to me.