Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

COSPLAY

2»

Replies

• Couleesmi
    Couleesmi Posts: 378 Member
    0lmuc0752nst.jpeg

Konan! (:
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Should be going to a small con at the end of the month. :3
  • AbzAzeem
    AbzAzeem Posts: 533 Member
    edited March 2016
    These cosplays are awesome, they look amazing, <3 cant wait to do mine! Going to be a first cosplay and comic con for me, want to do wolverine or leonidas, got the beard for it just need the body! :D
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    Me in my usual Maul get up. This was at MCM London a few years ago. Can't wait for Star Wars Celebration in London this year so I can do it again.

0d0shr1p7csw.jpg
    ql05z8wjqsx5.png
    5050887j8doh.jpg
    hjztxoxgybyi.jpg

That is bad as s
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Went to Local Comic con previous weekend and I found a matching floofy sheep! :D

inkw4gys9c96.jpg
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    I would love to dress up as Sailor Moon or Sailor Venus. Feeling too fat. Maybe I could be pikachu?
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    If this would let me post pics I would send pic as Captain Steve Rodgers cause he's the best
  • capgordon7741
    capgordon7741 Posts: 52 Member
    bunnyghost wrote: »
    mk6chtnoqpmv.jpeg
    this is terrible quality oops lol. my last minute x-wing pilot costume i wore to a wedding! (it was star wars themed)

The force is strong
  • LaBellaHarris
    LaBellaHarris Posts: 63 Member
    Ah, it's been so long since I cosplayed anything! 😭This thread is making me so nostalgic!!