How do you feel when...

Options
2»

Replies

• drachfit
    drachfit Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    i definitely would not whip out my tuna & oats at a mcdonalds or any other restaurant. that is insane. i would eat it beforehand and say I already ate.

or, I would make sure my diet is great 95% of the time so when I do go out to eat, I can get something delicious and not feel guilty about it because one meal does not break a healthy, permanent lifestyle. I still wouldn't go to McDs though, its just a salt/fat bomb, not actually good food.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Devol82 wrote: »
    Typically when eating out my guy and I just split a meal, that way we are not overeating so much and not leaving with leftovers we will not ever eat.

Consider your punctuation LOL.

baw ha ha ha ha ha
    that's hysterical.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    @Devol82 rest assured I wasn't offended, nor was I trying to belittle or upset you - I just thought it was a funny mistake (that anyone could easily make). <shrugs>
  • BrandyGanus
    BrandyGanus Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    drachfit wrote: »
    i definitely would not whip out my tuna & oats at a mcdonalds or any other restaurant. that is insane. i would eat it beforehand and say I already ate.

or, I would make sure my diet is great 95% of the time so when I do go out to eat, I can get something delicious and not feel guilty about it because one meal does not break a healthy, permanent lifestyle. I still wouldn't go to McDs though, its just a salt/fat bomb, not actually good food.

Yep. I would eat first or pick something decent from the menu. I boycotted McDonald's a long time ago. I refuse to eat or drink there. But I ate Five Guys last night. I still had a caloric deficit even if it was only by 56 calories. Plus I exercised afterwards, so that made me feel better about it. lol. But I try not to do that every day and I try to have at least a 200 calorie deficit.