Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

what are you thinking?

Options

Replies

• DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I feel out of control and impulsive of late. I haven't felt this way since I was young and reckless. I fluctuate between loving it and fearing it.

I felt this way for a few years now. Just kind of burying it deep down inside and hope it goes away lol
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options
    I feel out of control and impulsive of late. I haven't felt this way since I was young and reckless. I fluctuate between loving it and fearing it.

I felt this way for a few years now. Just kind of burying it deep down inside and hope it goes away lol

I have been suppressing it..it's always there but then certain people have brought that side of me out of retirement :D
    Makes sense. I think I have from being rather rigid and buttoned up when I was young
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Burger and fries
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It's *kitten* freezing out sonim gonna warm up by taking a shower and put on some comfy clothes
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    thinking about a quick trip to New Orleans next week to pick up a table I bought, and what i have to do to make it happen.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I'm super excited for my weekend in NYC. I'll miss my boy but I need a break
  • Essenzookzee
    Essenzookzee Posts: 3,002 Member
    Options
    thinking about a quick trip to New Orleans next week to pick up a table I bought, and what i have to do to make it happen.

Wondering where Elsie bought her table in New Orleans. I love NOLA, shopping the Quarter particularly.

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options

Wondering where Elsie bought her table in New Orleans. I love NOLA, shopping the Quarter particularly.

I got it from the Crescent City Auction House. Driving over to pick it up tomorrow. I love NOLA too.
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my best not to
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I’m thinking I wish Ali would sneak me into her luggage...love NYC!

Haha I'm just taking a carry on. If you can fit in there with my skates you're welcome to it
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    We're going for what amounts to a day. Don't need many clothes and we're going to skate and see santa :)
  • gravil69
    gravil69 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Nice to see the face behind the legs.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    i'm thinking the outdoor rinks have opened....i wonder if the ice is in any condition for a skate
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    gravil69 wrote: »
    Nice to see the face behind the legs.

ssshh i borrowed this face. or maybe i borrowed the legs
  • gravil69
    gravil69 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    :D
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    Options
    I am looking forward to being me again. I really lost my way. I have compromised my boundaries, beliefs and self esteem. I have been lost in a fog of toxicity that I foolishly mistook for love.

New friend you seem cool. Glad you are getting back to yourself