Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

3 months and 50lbs down w/pic

CG419
CG419 Posts: 35 Member
A bit early to really consider this a success story, but I'm proud that I've made it this far... Still have a long way to go, but in the same breath I came a long way too,,, Still want to lose around 65lbs at least.

The left picture was late march 2013 @ 295lbs. The right picture was yesterday @ 245lbs. I wore the same red hoodie just to see how loose it is on me lol.

b4b36757-5696-40a5-93da-528676d437c8.jpg

Replies

• CysterWigs
    CysterWigs Posts: 136 Member
    Nice job! Your face has really thinned out. Wish the after pic in the red hoodie was smiling, though. :)
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    awesome job man! keep it up!
  • CG419
    Thank You!!! And yea I could've smiled lol. I'll do it on the next one.
  • CG419
    awesome job man! keep it up!

Thanks man, appreciate it
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Way to go !!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • You look really good. Stay motivated and strong, you can do it!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Bud, massive effort! Congratulations with everything you have achieved so far.

Keep it going............

")
  • mscott1781
    mscott1781 Posts: 19 Member
    Way to go! Whenever I want to reach for my forbidden foods I come on here and read inspirational stories like yours. It is truly inspiring and motivates me to push away the cookies!
  • lana_313
    lana_313 Posts: 13 Member
    Very impressive! Keep up the great work.
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Way to go! Whenever I want to reach for my forbidden foods I come on here and read inspirational stories like yours. It is truly inspiring and motivates me to push away the cookies!
    Amen! This sites is amazing. Each meal is a decision I make. The people on this site are so supportive. I didn't realize the impact they would have on my decisions but I feel like I don't want to let them or myself down.
  • gfreerunner
    gfreerunner Posts: 14 Member
    Great work, keep it up! You are looking good. Thanks for the inspiration
  • Great job!!!!
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Looking good! Keep it up!
  • rhea420
    rhea420 Posts: 68
    You did awesome! Keep up the good work
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Well done! You've made excellent progress :flowerforyou:
  • AmberEnriquez2
    AmberEnriquez2 Posts: 4 Member
    Great Job!..did you just track meals or did you also workout? if so what kind of exercise did you do?
  • poleydog
    poleydog Posts: 37 Member
    You are looking good ! Great effort. Keep going !!!
  • CG419
    Thanks for the support everyone!!! Definitely appreciated... Feel free to add me as well
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Nice job. Keep it up your face looks so different
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    50lbs is a huge success! You look great. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!