20 + years and 20 kgs to lose. Preferably women.

Options
20 kg would be 44 pounds. Motivation is very important to me to maintain diet and exercise. Need friends:)

Replies

• NemEhes
    NemEhes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've got like 70 to go total (setting small goals on MFP though). I'll send a request your way. Anyone else can feel free to add me :)
  • Seaman1986
    Seaman1986 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me too if u like jessicawhittingham@hotmail.co.uk.

I have alot of w8 to lose... 140 pounds. but ideally atm prob half of that for now.
  • rabblescum
    rabblescum Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My benchmark goal is less than twenty, but ultimate is 50. Add me if you'd like
  • jennypapage
    jennypapage Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    i've lost 10 already but i still have 25kg to go.
  • runningalice
    runningalice Posts: 71 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi im 24 and had 55lbs to loose but am now have 31lbs to go, feel free to add me :)
  • cheeky_marie
    cheeky_marie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, looking to lose 50-60 more pounds. Feel free to add me! Anyone else, as well :)
  • chantillybunny
    chantillybunny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose that much (perhaps more, I'll see what it's like when I get there!) Feel free to add me.
  • BlueAfternoon
    BlueAfternoon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started off at 93.6kg, am currently at 73.8 and my goal weight is 60-65kg. I totally agree- weirdly, when you're having a *kitten* day or are struggling with motivation, if you get a notification from someone on here liking your status or urging you to keep going, it helps so much to know that there are a bunch of people who really understand what you're doing and going through.

Feel free to add me, I would love to be friends!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I have lost 47 pounds with 34+ to go. I'm 29, hope that's not too old for you :)