If a meteor was plummeting toward Earth

Options
2»

Replies

• cjferguson40
    cjferguson40 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    i think if we were to be given a warning like that i'd go into a state of blind panic. that's why i'd rather not know

Blind Panic...isn't that a breakfast combo at Hardees?

oh, wait...no, that's what you do after you eat the breakfast combo, looking for a toilet!

or when you're taking an anxiety attack :|

To be quite honest, I'd have huge anxiety issues as well. Mostly due to the fact that I couldn't protect my kiddos. Depending on how much time was left though...I'd arm myself and try to spend the last days/moments keeping calm for their sake.

yeah - anxiety attacks for me didn't start until i had kids; go figure! hah

Same here about the anxiety and kids. And by the way I think stuff like this used to happen every Saturday....I used to watch it LIVE on scyfy. One time sharknados took out a bunch of people. Very interesting new story. ;)

Actually, Ancient Aliens on the H2 channel had an episode showing where ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics appear to depict sharp toothed fish flying out of columns of wind. Coincidence? I don't think so. :wink:
  • cjferguson40
    cjferguson40 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    I know it. I wouldn't argue with this guy.

s8mpb3td6s30.jpg

LOL! That guy's hair is awesome. It's like his hair knows the thoughts going on in that brain and is trying to constantly get away!
  • Dez11B
    Dez11B Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    There is nothing I could but kiss everyone good bye.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    They may or they may not. The smart thing is to live every day like it is your last. Take care of yourself and let those that are important to you know it.