Four months and 16 pounds by June 1st

RightNow65
RightNow65 Posts: 4 Member
I on a quest to lose 16 pounds by June. 1st. Feel free to join.
I will post how my day goes day by day.

Replies

• RightNow65
    I had to brush my teeth to keep from eating that piece of chocolate cake sitting on the island. Cravings are so rough. I hope I have a better day tomorrow. Maybe it would help if I planned out my meals. I am tired of being so fat. I am tired of looking dumpy. I am tired of people staring at me like I am some kind of gross pig. I am tired of not feeling sexy and I am tired of feeling tired.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    You can do it!
  • RightNow65
    Coffee drank, breakfast ate...now what?! I definitely want to work out today...shoulders maybe. I always feel so bloated after my first cup of coffee..or water. I just always feel that way no matter what. Maybe do a few things I have been putting off. Anything to keep my mind off food and that chocolate cake sitting in the dining room. I will be strong today.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Get into a reasonable deficit, add some exercise for health. Rinse and repeat. Don't stop
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    I'll join in. I'll have to count my starting point as when I started a couple of weeks ago, but 16 total by June 1 sounds perfect.

What kind of deficit are you aiming for, OP? Did you get your workout in yet? (Don't eat the cake.)
  • RightNow65
    What?!! Does that read June 1st? Should read July 1st. It is still 16 pounds, and that is a healthy 1# a week weight loss.
    Let's see if I have a better day today. The hubs ate the leftover spaghetti, so starting with a fresh day.

Probably going to work some abs and a quick 15 minute cardio sesssh. I will check in tonight to share how my day went.
  • strollsister
    strollsister Posts: 2 Member
    I'll join in. I'll have to count my starting point as when I started a couple of weeks ago, but 16 total by June 1 sounds perfect.

What kind of deficit are you aiming for, OP? Did you get your workout in yet? (Don't eat the cake.)

Please don't eat the cake...I'm in. I would love to lose 16 pounds by june. LET'S DO THIS!
  • strollsister
    strollsister Posts: 2 Member
    I'm going try to walk 30 min. at least 5 days per week
  • faithesther
    faithesther Posts: 24 Member

RightNow65 wrote: »
    I on a quest to lose 16 pounds by June. 1st. Feel free to join.
    I will post how my day goes day by day.
    I'm in,
    Height: 165 cm
    Sw: 76 kg
    Gw1: 75 kg
    Gw2: 70 kg
    Gw3: 65 kg
    Gw4: 60 kg
    Gw5: 55 kg
    Gw6: 50 kg
    I'll be piston my progress here
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    I'll join in, my hardest part of the day is the evening. Trying to stay strong, I've done good so far today.