fitbit steps not syncing

2»

Replies

• kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Yeah same here it gave me Cal credit for working out but no steps syncing .
  • sojoh82
    sojoh82 Posts: 1 Member
    Glad its not just me!!
  • kdugan35
    kdugan35 Posts: 3 Member
    So glad I'm not the only one! I've disconnected/reconnected 3 times! guess I'll stop messing with it now :smiley:
    PLEASE FIX IT!!! IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks
  • kabrams33
    kabrams33 Posts: 5 Member
    Me too, I need to work but I can't because its driving me nuts!! Glad its not just me and its a bug... but mine is not even syncing my food intake either, nothing is syncing right so I have just been adding my food intake to the fitbit app should I not be doing this and just wait until its fixed?
  • Garmin is currently down. They are aware of the issue but don't have an eta as to when it will be fixed. I just got the phone with them since mine isn't syncing either. I had to disconnect garmin and mfp and now it is working.
  • jomatho
    jomatho Posts: 311 Member
    No steps synching for me either - glad I saw this before I started messing with it!
  • kdugan35
    kdugan35 Posts: 3 Member
    UGH!!! MFP won't sync AGAIN!!! is there still a bug? or another bug? It started working again and now it won't!!!!
  • Amandalynn380
    Amandalynn380 Posts: 17 Member
    Same here! It's my first day with Fitbit, so I'm not feeling too happy about the purchase right now!
  • NemEhes
    NemEhes Posts: 27 Member
    Mine aren't working either.
  • pixar1264
    pixar1264 Posts: 2 Member
    Anyone still having a problem? Mine had been working fine for at least a month and since yesterday now, it is not updating anything. My food is still going back in and updating in my FitBit app, but I can't get my MFP to update with the exercise calories and it's making me crazy!
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    pixar1264 wrote: »
    Anyone still having a problem? Mine had been working fine for at least a month and since yesterday now, it is not updating anything. My food is still going back in and updating in my FitBit app, but I can't get my MFP to update with the exercise calories and it's making me crazy!

I had the same issue yesterday and this morning. I disconnected my Fitbit from the MFP site and reconnected and it is syncing now.