where did my *kitten* go??

Options
hi everyone!!

so for the past 7-8 months i started eating healthy. at first i didn't know which meals to cook that were supposed to be healthy. and i did a lot of research of good healthy meals. at the months went by i starting eating more and more clean since i gained more knowledge....

i am a girl with a big *kitten*, and i recently noticed how flat i got.... i seriously have nooo *kitten* now. i really want it back, where did it go??
i know i have to do squats... but with how many lbs dumbbells? how long until i get back to normal

any suggestions?
i don't want to go back to the routine of me before where i would eat junk food and fast food all the time

Replies

• MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help ya girl. I hope I don't lose mine.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have managed to keep mine doing squats with body weight, then I moved onto using 22lbs. The heavier the better.
  • Christina8585
    Christina8585 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I suffer from white girl *kitten* too... ugh!
    Yup, it's gonna take alot of lunges and squats to round that muscle out and up. Luckily it is a muscle group and you can build a butt. It takes and incredible amount of work. I still haven't gotten mine back but I see improvements...
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about something like Brazil Butt Lift? I was thinking about doing Insanity after I finish Body Revolution, but a body builder friend of mine was raving about BBL. So I found a hybrid. She's a white girl whose had a flat butt all through our high school and early 20 years, and hers is round and plump and spankable now. There are 4 workout programs and one of them is building up the butt instead of shrinking it.
  • CometMeebru
    CometMeebru Posts: 122
    Options
    lol jesus christ
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    580005_144441005696684_856413044_n_large.jpg
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    focus on form: If your doing bodyweight squats, use a 4 4 4 tempo, 4 secs up, 4 sec down 4 sec isometric etc
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would like mine back also because sitting in a car for more than 1-2h is painfull for what I have left of my butt.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    And no one mentioned diet.

Your *kitten* is fat just like every other part of your body.

Severe deficit, excessive cardio, and no squats = an aircraft carrier flight deck.
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    580005_144441005696684_856413044_n_large.jpg

Rather have no *kitten* ... as you put it .... Than no boobs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Only see *kitten* like this in pictures ....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    mine went flat too when I just lost weight and didn't exercise much, but gym returned it for me xP it didn't take long.
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about something like Brazil Butt Lift? I was thinking about doing Insanity after I finish Body Revolution, but a body builder friend of mine was raving about BBL. So I found a hybrid. She's a white girl whose had a flat butt all through our high school and early 20 years, and hers is round and plump and spankable now. There are 4 workout programs and one of them is building up the butt instead of shrinking it.

Spankable. I like that.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    There seems to be an obsession with big *kitten* on MFP. I never knew they were so popular - except in rap videos. It's kind of like that whole thigh gap thing and all the shrinking boobs. People are never satisfied with their bodies. They aren't happy when they're fat and they aren't happy when they're thin. :cry:
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    There seems to be an obsession with big *kitten* on MFP. I never knew they were so popular - except in rap videos. It's kind of like that whole thigh gap thing and all the shrinking boobs. People are never satisfied with their bodies. They aren't happy when they're fat and they aren't happy when they're thin. :cry:

This would explain why I see so many women doing squats in the gym and so many men doing biceps curls.
  • EuSaNaD
    EuSaNaD Posts: 33
    Options
    lol jesus christ

I don't find it necessary to take God's name in vain like that... :noway:
    That was a really tacky response.
  • wrecktechno
    wrecktechno Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You can have mine.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    squats!

quads2pn.jpg
  • astrovivi
    astrovivi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    lol jesus christ

lolz ... praying might help :)

serious note ... get thee to the site of Bret Contreras, dear girl!

http://bretcontreras.com/

His book and vids etc are the best.

He currently has a 30 day ultimate better butt challenge...you should start with the 30 day glute challenge but it's all BW and stuff you can do at home:

http://bretcontreras.com/30-day-glute-challenge/

http://bretcontreras.com/the-30-day-ultimate-better-butt-challenge/

imho, nothin' beats the combo of HIP THRUSTS, Squats and KB swings ... for an awesome samba toosh.

be patient though. depending on your genetics, it will take a longer or shorter time to get a nice rounded toosh.

It's taking me a little longer but have seen great improvements.

good luck :)
  • AntWrig
    Options
    squats!

quads2pn.jpg
    GEAR!
  • AntWrig
    Options
    lol jesus christ

I don't find it necessary to take God's name in vain like that... :noway: