New to this and looking for friends with 100+ lbs to lose

Options
Hi there , my names nichole and I'm pretty new to this . I'm 28 and a mom of two from Canada. I am currently 304 lbs and 5'9. Looking to gets some friends on this to go on this journey with . Add me if you would like !!

Replies

• scrappypants
    scrappypants Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :) you can add me.
  • Elisa150LBS
    Elisa150LBS Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 70! Let's help each other stay motivated!
  • megan2942
    megan2942 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to do the same and weigh about the same. We can get to our goal! ☺️
  • nadora_e
    nadora_e Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm trying to achieve the same goal! My name is Dora, add me! Cheers!
  • sbeangel
    sbeangel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5' tall. Doctors say i should weight 115 at max. So i have alnost 100 lbs they want me to lose. I have a thyroid problem and a bad gall bladder so its very hard.
  • nicholemurphy87
    nicholemurphy87 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm trying to add u all as friends but I'm not sure if it's going through ... if it's not please feel free to add me !!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    We are all in this together, so add me.
  • all4koi
    all4koi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiya, me too! I'm actually eating on a keto lifestyle which has regulated my sugar & A1C as well as helped with weight loss and overall feeling more healthy. I even work out 4x a week which 2 months ago I would have laughed at that ever happening. However you are planning to lose weight, we can support & encourage each other!
  • dmselleck
    dmselleck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not really new to the app, but definately new to the community. Just had a beautiful baby boy 10mos. ago, and i need to keep up. Looking to lose 100 lbs maybe more. Tired of doing this without people who understand. Add me and we can keep each other motivated.
  • Missfeleciaaa
    Missfeleciaaa Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new and I started the Keto diet weighing in at 283lbs at 5'5. This Sunday will be my two week mark since I began my journey. In that time I've lost 6 pound's "down to 277 now" which I also couldn't believe. I joined with my best friend and she has been a big help to keep me motivated and to not get discouraged! Hi have health issue's that prevent me from being able to exercise as well. Just wanted to say Hi, and good luck on your journey
  • stephfullerton10
    Options
    hello...My name is Stephanie. I am new here as well. I am 51 and need to lose 80 to 100 you can add me!
  • UG77
    UG77 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and take a look at this group. All people in the same boat you are.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • candiejayne
    candiejayne Posts: 37 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi Nicole, I sent a request. :)

I'd love other friends too! I'm finding the friends on here are making logging in to track more enjoyable!
  • AFettes21
    AFettes21 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amber from Wisconsin. I've been using MFP for over 2 years now with some great success! I had lost 99 pounds before getting pregnant with my second child and gained back 40. Im still looking to lose about 90-100 pounds. I'm on here pretty much every day so feel free to add me if you want some motivation and support. I'm always looking for new friends to help me along the way! Good luck on your journey!
  • masnrissamom
    masnrissamom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me..I need to lose over 200lbs and I need all the encouragement I can get
  • Miss_XoS
    Miss_XoS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to this two and have a similar goal, and two little girls, a 2.5yr old and a 11 week old. Looking to lose about 70kg. Please add me and hopefully we can support each other on this journey. :-)
  • thematrixfoundation
    Options
    Hiya, me too!

My name is Mercedes am totally new to this n would definitely love som support

• Irishsugar
    Irishsugar Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I added you B)B)

We can all do this!! Feel free to add me... Strength in numbers!!!
  • williamsshauntel
    Options
    Hi everyone feel free to add me as well. I'm 5'6 and I currently weight 303, my highest weight was 387. Still have a long way to go, let's keep each other accountable!