Results - less than a month

Alright, well I've been working out recently and eating a bit healthier (not entirely), but I wasn't seeing any results. I took a picture two days ago, and I actually saw a tiny difference yaaaaaaaay. Haha, it's not much - I've actually only lost around 3 lbs give or take -, but I felt inspired to post some pictures.

I hope the picture shows up or else this is going to be awkward...

BTW, excuse the scar; it's not a second belly button (;

4gta1l.jpg

Replies

• Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Great job, Malicious!
    Keep the good work up! C:
  • Nasstasia
    Nasstasia Posts: 13 Member
    Wow can definitely see the progress! And in such a short time! Well done!! Keep at it! :)
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    You can defo tell the difference. Your tummy looks firmer and your leaner. Great job. Just think of the diff after a few more months!
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Thats a massive difference in a month well done !
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    wow, well done
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Great job!
    I've got an abdominal scar, too. Whenever I look at it I'm grateful for the surgery that saved my life when I was 7.
    Kudos to you not only for your weight loss and firming up, but for showing your progress, scar and all.
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Your tummy is definitely smaller ,keep up the good work.
  • kathymhardy
    kathymhardy Posts: 267 Member
    Amazingly good!
  • LisaD1025
    LisaD1025 Posts: 74 Member
    I can defintely see a difference!! It amazes me how much our bodies can change even if the scale doesn't!

Also -- I have a small scar similar to yours directly beneath my belly button, and I convinced my 5 year old daughter that it IS a second belly button. HAHA! :)
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Great job. Keep up the good work.
  • MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Great work. Keep it up!
  • bump
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Great job! Yet another thread to add to the motivation thread when the scale pisses me off!
  • Oh gosh, thank you guys so much! The support means so much more than you could imagine.
    The scar is from my spleen being removed at age six, so I guess I could now classify it as a second belly button haha.
  • double bump
  • bump
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!!

Keep up the great work.
    :happy:
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Nice!
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Fantastic progress! Your waist looks sooo small after just a month! Keep it up!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    You definitely lost some inches everywhere! Pounds don't always reflect that. Lookin' good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!