Herbalife users

Options
Looking for fellow herbalife users, I've lost 15 lbs so far in two mos

Replies

• shunt358
    shunt358 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive started herbalife today. Just having my first shake. Well done, 15lbs is great, ive got about 100lbs to lose.
  • babiilocks
    babiilocks Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey. Feel free to add me.
  • Joe_MrMr
    Joe_MrMr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I started last friday. Down 10.8 Lbs today. Woo-hoo!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    How did you manage to end up here then?
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Over priced, there is so much better protein for half the price.

Your paying for the fact it is a mlm scheme.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    Save yourself a few thousand dollars a year.
    Go to walmart or even GNC and buy comparable products.
    Give your wallet a break !!!!
    Google: Herbalife MLM scam CNBC
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    Options
    I started back on it, it's the only thing that ever worked for me
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

Apparently Herbal Life works again, and again, and again. This is great for repeat sales. Why set yourself up to use the product over and over again.

CICO works for millions of people. If eating fewer calories than your body uses "doesn't work for you" then you are doing something wrong. Wrong = eating more than you think, or burning less than you think, or expecting fast weight loss when you are close to goal. In other words.........user error

That's the beauty of CICO.....we learn stuff.....stuff that helps us maintain.
  • kommodevaran
    Options
    That's the beauty of Herbalife, you don't have to think, or learn, so you can start over and over again :p
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options

Surely if it worked, you wouldn't need to go back on it?
  • redraidergirl2009
    Options

Well I quit doing it for awhile because I was having some unrelated health issues and had to go on a special diet for that which wasn't a calorie controlled diet.
  • kommodevaran
    Options

Well I quit doing it for awhile because I was having some unrelated health issues and had to go on a special diet for that which wasn't a calorie controlled diet.

Did that special diet include eating in a calorie surplus?
  • redraidergirl2009
    edited March 2016
    Options

It was the low fodmap diet - it has nothing to do with calories. I was just focused on getting better, not my weight. #trollfail
  • kommodevaran
    Options

It was the low fodmap diet - it has nothing to do with calories. I was just focused on getting better, not my weight. #trollfail

troll and troller... You should definately focus on getting better when you are sick, but any diet can be calorie controlled.
  • redraidergirl2009
    Options

troll and troller... You should definately focus on getting better when you are sick, but any diet can be calorie controlled.

Okay cool I guess if people want to do that. I guess I was just so sick I really didn't care about that.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

This^

All foods can be calorie controlled. This is why measuring portions and logging regular food is so important. When we get to goal we eat regular food....not meal replacement shakes.
  • kommodevaran
    Options

Okay cool I guess if people want to do that. I guess I was just so sick I really didn't care about that.

I can understand that. Hope you are better now.

All "we" are trying to say, is that no shakes, pills, teas, etc are necessary for weight loss. It's all about calories and sticking to those calories. If using Herbalife makes it easier for you to stick to your calories, it's useful for you. But the shakes don't do anything that food doesn't.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options

I follow low fodmaps+ additional restrictions for severe Crohn's and it's super easy to stay within your calorie limit. If you have GI issues I would recommend you not drink Herbalife or any MLM shakes.
  • redraidergirl2009
    Options

I follow low fodmaps+ additional restrictions for severe Crohn's and it's super easy to stay within your calorie limit. If you have GI issues I would recommend you not drink Herbalife or any MLM shakes.

Well I don't have crohns or any IBD thankfully. My doctor is aware of what I'm eating and it okay with it.
  • timeforme2014
    timeforme2014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am an herbalife user please feel free to add me.