182 to 155 @ 5'8"

Options
2»

Replies

• bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wow! I thought you looked awesome at 152. Now you're a beast! Love this.
  • jessicalferrara
    jessicalferrara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I started at 187, and I am the same height as you. My goal is 145. Thanks for showing me what it looks like!
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Thanks, ladies!!!
  • sllm1
    Options
    And gentlemen...LOL
  • Epicuriosity
    Epicuriosity Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting much higher, but at the same height my goal is 145. You've inspired me to keep pushing through and stay consistent. You look great!
  • sarraheclark
    sarraheclark Posts: 125 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Curious, how long was your progress? Obviously you have incorporated weight training :)
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look awesome!
  • andreag89
    andreag89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To echo sarraheclark's question - how long did it take you from 182 to where you are now? I find being patient with myself is my biggest challenge!!!
  • sllm1
    Options
    A long time - I started in 2014 and lost 25 pounds pretty quickly but then started CrossFit and decided to focus on training and fueling my workouts rather than losing so fast. It has really helped my mindset.
  • HG210
    HG210 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look incredible.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice work! I'm currently 186. Also 5'-8. I want to break 160 and then reevaluate. Did you end up with saggy loose skin after your loss or did your skin tighten right up with the muscle you gained?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!