New here and desperate for help along the way

Options
Hi

i joined up last night as doing it alone was proving difficult. I had my son 17months ago and since then have inceased to 266Ils and i am annyoyed with myself it seems i'm stuck around this weight. For the past two months i have been going to the gym wathing what i eat ( mostly just reducing the amount of fatty and sweet foods) and been dragging myself on the wii fit almost everyday i have managed to lose 7Ils but i seem to be stuck here and no idea why. It was suggested that i eat more calories during this process but this site has advised i eat less, so i'm a little confused have i somehow just developed muscle from fat? been eating too many calories still? I have no idea just looking for a little help :)

Thanks guys
Gilli

Replies

• gilli1209
    gilli1209 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • kinman23
    kinman23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there! This is a great first step! You can totally lose the weight and have lots of energy to keep up with your little one!! I am starting a challenge group and i KNOW you will get amazing results if you're interested. I can help you with your nutrition and fitness goals if you'd like. Stay focused and stay positive. You have the power of change and the moment starts now!
  • ladysalt
    ladysalt Posts: 2
    Options
    I have tried to lose weight so many times. Lose it to only gain it back. I really want this time to be the time I lose it and can maintain. I agree with being confused with the eating too much or too less. My weight has been at a stand still. I'm still learning how to use myfitnesspal. Best of luck!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You are definitely taking the right steps! Fitness+Nutrition+Support=Success The people here are great and amazingly supportive. I'm sending you a friend request and would love to help you along the way!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I know it's overwhelming to start, but this is a great site and has been very helpful to me. It took me awhile to navigate the site and learn lingo everyone was throwing around. You will eventually find what works for you, whether it be TDEE or deficit. I love looking at the success story pages to show that it can be done!! Good luck and friend me if you'd like!