Water Issues

I am pretty busy running around all day at work. I have a very hard time getting more water in me. At home I drink about 32-48oz each week day. Weekends I drink more like 84-96oz. there is just that stupid 10 hour block while I'm at work that I don't drink nearly enough. Any tips?

Replies

• sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,130 Member
    I find that a water bottle with a straw helps me. Something about not needed to tilt my head back to drink, I think. I can keep going and working and driving, all while continuing to drink. I always have it with me.
  • trekkie123
    trekkie123 Posts: 251 Member
    At the start of each workday I put my 3 bottles of water on my desk. I can't ignore them, they stare me down till I drink them:).
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Just keep it with you. I'm actually terrible about drinking water at home, but at work, I keep a cup on my desk and just keep refilling it all day. Most often, I get my 64oz in before I leave work for the day.

If you do a lot of running at work, can you carry a water bottle? If not, would you be able to get away with a Camelback?
  • drajel
    drajel Posts: 9 Member
    I wish I had a desk! It would be so much easier. I have a locker and I can get to it about 2-3 times in a shift. other then that I am out and about and a camelback would be nice. I will have to check with supervision and see if I am authorized to carry it. thank you