The Days Logged Steak

Options
Anyone else love watching that number go up and up? It's crazy satisfying to me.

Replies

• dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Yes and no. On one hand, I know it doesn't really mean anything and I don't care. But on the other hand, I want to see how long a streak I can get going. XD
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I have been here a year and half not making any streaks for 6 months and now I only have 14 days to the 365 mark. I am just trying to break that, then after that, don't care..
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    dang, I got tired last night and forgot to log- lost my 59 day streak! :(
  • nycolerayne
    nycolerayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like it. I just have to remind myself it's OK if I have to start over at day one.
  • nycolerayne
    nycolerayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I have been here a year and half not making any streaks for 6 months and now I only have 14 days to the 365 mark. I am just trying to break that, then after that, don't care..
    :):)
    You can do it!!!
  • Bethie_ess
    Bethie_ess Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do...I like tickers and countdowns for just about everything. Very satisfying to see the log counter in go up.
  • bunnerfly
    bunnerfly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love it. I was up to 60 days (a new record for me) when influenza came in and knocked me out for 2 days. Back to the start...
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    It takes me about a day to work my through a 36 ounce Ribeye, but it's well worth it. Nicely seared, some butter and freshly roasted garlic, a side of hash browns and some asparagus, maybe a caesar salad with anchovies and nice bottle of cab.