Do your spouse or boyfriend look at skinnier women

Options
???? My does it n I hate it

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    He looks at women he finds attractive, as do I with men I find attractive - but I don't think either of us make it obvious! Sometimes those women are skinnier, sometimes they're not. I honestly don't think their weight or size enters his head, it's more just physical attraction. If he finds them attractive, he'll look.

The way I see it, it's natural to be attracted to others. It's only bad when he disrespects you in the process...makes you feel less attractive than them, puts you down, compares you or makes a point of looking / checking them out when he knows it upsets you (there are ways to be subtle!)

If he's not doing any of those things and he makes you feel attractive, wanted, loved, I don't see the issue. Not saying it's not common to feel the way you are, lots of people do, men and women. I just think it's mostly due to insecurities on their part, which need to be addressed so you don't feel bad in the future. Because nobody deserves to feel like that.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Skinnier than whom?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Don't let her wayward glances deprive you of your butt dreamz.
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    He looks at women he finds attractive, as do I with men I find attractive - but I don't think either of us make it obvious! Sometimes those women are skinnier, sometimes they're not. I honestly don't think their weight or size enters his head, it's more just physical attraction. If he finds them attractive, he'll look.

The way I see it, it's natural to be attracted to others. It's only bad when he disrespects you in the process...makes you feel less attractive than them, puts you down, compares you or makes a point of looking / checking them out when he knows it upsets you (there are ways to be subtle!)

If he's not doing any of those things and he makes you feel attractive, wanted, loved, I don't see the issue. Not saying it's not common to feel the way you are, lots of people do, men and women. I just think it's mostly due to insecurities on their part, which need to be addressed so you don't feel bad in the future. Because nobody deserves to feel like that.

Couldn't have said it any better.
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Sure, my husband will always glance at an attractive woman. But he loves my body, regardless of what size it happens to be at any given time (I tend to yo-yo, unfortunately), tells me he loves my body on a regular basis, and, more importantly SHOWS me that he does with lots of affection, hugs, snuggles and nookie. He puts down his book to watch me undress for bed every night, will detour into the room to give me a hug if he sees me naked from the shower and not yet dressed, etc. So his glancing at other women does not bother me one iota.
  • pixlikesitcrazy
    pixlikesitcrazy Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm tiny, so no, but he points out hot girls to me all the time, usually so I can go hit on them LOL
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm sure my boyfriend looks at all sorts of other women. Maybe thinner, heavier, blonds, bigger boobs, smaller butts, bigger butts. He is a man. Men like all kinds of women.
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I'm sure my boyfriend looks at all sorts of other women. Maybe thinner, heavier, blonds, bigger boobs, smaller butts, bigger butts. He is a man. Men like all kinds of women.

TRUTH
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I think i look at more women than my husband does.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    NVM
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    My husband is most interested in if a woman is naked or not. Size doesn't really matter to him.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    So?
  • CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ???? My does it n I hate it

Yea. The only chicks he stares at in stores are skinny. He says about heavier girls in movies or pics "she's pretty even tho she's heavy" but he's NEVER stared at a hot heavy chick in public. I don't hate it cuz I don't care anymore.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    My spouse doesn't, but my boyfriend does. It kinda bothers me, but not as bad as it would bother my spouse to know that I have a boyfriend.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    My spouse doesn't, but my boyfriend does. It kinda bothers me, but not as bad as it would bother my spouse to know that I have a boyfriend.

Being incognito helps
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I just turn my waifu's eyes if she does that.
    fotopodborka-zabavnaya-krasivye-fotografii-neobychnye-fotografii_4933938928.jpg
  • arditarose
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    I just turn my waifu's eyes if she does that.
    fotopodborka-zabavnaya-krasivye-fotografii-neobychnye-fotografii_4933938928.jpg

wtf is going on here.
    ?
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm. No. Wouldn't marry a person who disrespected me like that. My body pillow is a total gentleman and only has eyes for me.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Ummmmmm. No. Wouldn't marry a person who disrespected me like that. My body pillow is a total gentleman and only has eyes for me.

lolz. OKAY.