what's your favorite body part on the opposite sex

Options

Replies

• ashleystidham
    ashleystidham Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Not at all, but doing intense Calculus and differential equations does. No, I know lol. It depends on what you'd consider a functioning brain does and is. I know a lot about real life too! Not just the Universe :p
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Maybe I just have a high standard for brain function. Frontal lobe engagement, stuff like that, matters to me. Stem, yes, but not impressive.
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I love a woman with thick thighs and a juicy *kitten* I'm not really into breasts lol

My fiance was into boobs until he met me. I turned him into an *kitten*-man. He'll never go back.

I have to like a guy's smell. They have to be gentle, and treat me sweetly. They have to play with me and be ridiculous and not take themselves too seriously.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    Shana67 wrote: »
    The first thing that I notice about a man is his height. LOVE tall men.

Me too!

My fiance is tall, but I love his brain more.
  • ashleystidham
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Not at all, but doing intense Calculus and differential equations does. No, I know lol. It depends on what you'd consider a functioning brain does and is. I know a lot about real life too! Not just the Universe :p

But can I watch you whip whip and then nae nae?

Non_Stop better stoppppppp

• velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Boobs and nice smile
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Mouth.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I admire women with brains that function. There are very few of them.

I am assuming yours isn't functioning at a high enough level to be able to determine this.
  • wmccarter33
    wmccarter33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

But, can you tie your own shoe?
  • ashleystidham
    Options

Nope!
  • wmccarter33
    wmccarter33 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Nope!

Lol. You know I was just kidding....impressive course work!
  • ashleystidham
    Options

Nope!

Lol. You know I was just kidding....impressive course work!
    Thank you!

• fungirl32
    fungirl32 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love a man that has strong, thick muscular calves. That just does something to me. :blush:
  • njaalla
    njaalla Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm also more of the whole package-type. I pay attention to a guy's face, arms, shoulders, height etc, can't really choose one body part.
    However, I have a soft spot for nice beards. :blush: A man doesn't need a beard to be good-looking in my eyes, however I feel always more attracted to the bearded ones.
  • kchuskey
    kchuskey Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Brains and legs! Oh, and bewbs. :)
  • Sirius66TheBeat
    Sirius66TheBeat Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    eyes, hair, smile, legs, breasts
  • IHateUserNames23
    IHateUserNames23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Legs and butt!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    A gorgeous smile on a gorgeous face. Sigh. He'll be home, soon :)
  • DrusiliaDD
    DrusiliaDD Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm a lesbian so I'll answer for women. I love a good rear end and nice eyes.
This discussion has been closed.