My 60 Pound Journey (Pic Heavy)

Options
124»

Replies

• skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I see your inner Diva has finally come out to play. You look awesome. It is a nice feeling to run isn't it :)
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,995 Member
    Options
    Awesome "success story"!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fab! I feel like ive seen a life of your hair styles and colours lol, liking the current :love:
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely stunningly gorgeous in every single one of those pictures. Seriously - even at your highest weight - wow - you're a knockout. Really.

However, what you can see NOW is the biggest. freaking. smile. ever. on your face and the PRIDE you have in yourself and your self confidence and THAT my dear, is the biggest change you've made.

You look healthy. You look happy and you must FEEL incredible!

Keep it up!!!!!

And here's something I want to say to you. I'm SO glad that you've found someone who is supportive of you and loves you. However, just know that you don't NEED that person to keep on doing what you are doing. It seems that a lot of your past weight gains and losses have been connection to relationship starts and failures. A good relationship is one that makes us happy to share ourselves with another person - a self that we are ALREADY happy with. Don't ever forget that. No man can ever take away your worth or your health. Ever.
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely stunningly gorgeous in every single one of those pictures. Seriously - even at your highest weight - wow - you're a knockout. Really.

However, what you can see NOW is the biggest. freaking. smile. ever. on your face and the PRIDE you have in yourself and your self confidence and THAT my dear, is the biggest change you've made.

You look healthy. You look happy and you must FEEL incredible!

Keep it up!!!!!

And here's something I want to say to you. I'm SO glad that you've found someone who is supportive of you and loves you. However, just know that you don't NEED that person to keep on doing what you are doing. It seems that a lot of your past weight gains and losses have been connection to relationship starts and failures. A good relationship is one that makes us happy to share ourselves with another person - a self that we are ALREADY happy with. Don't ever forget that. No man can ever take away your worth or your health. Ever.

Thank you!!
  • misstammy123
    misstammy123 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's like totally well done, you look so happy now!!
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options
    bump
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options
    :drinker:
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :smokin:
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options
    bump :flowerforyou:
  • Holdensmommy810
    Options
    awesome!!! great motivation for me and congrats on your success!!!!!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I love your story. it illustrats how not eating and fad diets do not work. You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I love your story. it illustrats how not eating and fad diets do not work. You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options
    bump
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options
    Bump
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing woman.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!