Exercise not staying logged into mfp?

Options
Hi guys id love some help please... im logging exercise into mfp to increase my calorie allowance and then it instantly disappears and reduces my calories again...any ideas?.thanks!!

Replies

• yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    nope, web site or app, what browser and operating system etc. We can't see your diary.

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/ if you think it's a bug / fault
  • poteatkd
    poteatkd Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This was happening to me yesterday as well. Plus the Heb challenge was not counting all my logged meals for a few days....maybe they are working on the app. TY on the above link.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Are you using the app on Android?

Bug: Some users are seeing certain exercise entries (not all) disappearing from their diary, shortly after logging them. We believe we have found the source of the issue and hope to include a fix when version 5.7 is released.

​Please see this article, and search for other helpful articles, on the MFP Help pages...

myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1453167-known-issues-android-app
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing this now, but never had an issue in 2016. The diary deletes added exercise seconds after it's entered. Was there ever a fix for this?