Kettle bell workout??

Options
Hey, I can't seem to find an entry in the exercise database for a kettlebell workout- can anyone help?

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Well kettlebells are weights so you could add it into strength

although if you wanted to get a calorie burn from them then you'd probably have to log it by type of exercise within the kettlebells eg squats etc

really depends what you did with them tbh
  • Bluepegasus
    Bluepegasus Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't bother logging it as I couldn't find it either. I don't know how much a kettlebell workout burns so I just don't log, I don't bother eating back exercise calories anyway.
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    kettlebell isn't a workout, it is a piece of equipment. This would be like trying to find barbell, dumbbell, or treadmill as an exercise. Instead you find bench press, strength training, or running as exercises.

If you are looking to log for calories, then either use strength training, circuit training, or a similar entry and use it appropriately.
  • MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    If you are looking to log for calories, then either use strength training, circuit training, or a similar entry and use it appropriately.

This is how I do it. Since when I use kettlebells, it's circuit training anyway, I just log it as that.