Stuck maintaining :/

Options
what if you have cut more cals, and increased work out time, plus added new routines, but ur average weight maintains? becuz i have been really struggling to get under 153. like seriously struggling. i got to 152.8 but then this morn in back to an even 153. any suggestions? Thanks:)

I have gone down to 152.8 at my lowest, but am now at 153 this morning. Sunday was my lowest this summer. Last summer weight is my next goal. Any where between 140 - 145. but lowest goal is around 135, maybe even 125. My healthiest weight is supposed to be 120 for my size and age and health probs, lowest is 98 pounds. but i like my curvyness lol. i just wanna be healthy. So help?

Add ons:
Planning a wedding stress, but isnt making me eat different. Only making me sit more often and back hurts.
Stress of losing these tough pounds, makes my nerves a wreck and some days i dont eat all 1000 cals, some days i eat about 50 cals over. But either way i ALWAYS work out each day. So idk if that counts, just throwing it out there.
My fiance and I are both now jobless and we have family over at my moms, we had to go back home to our parents again and save up after loss of jobs, so i am currently looking for a new one, even two or three. We have to get things covered by April. lol
My fiance is always telling me to eat, and so is my dad, because they are used to me eating a huge amount and stuffing myself, they dont understand that my tummy is physically shrinking, so temptation is harder when they are around :/
Also, last thing, I keep getting super happy at the scale and work really hard to lose more but its not very encouraging to keep seeing the same thing every day plus or minus .2 ugh.... from 170 til now im very happy in only 2 months. however i wana continue it, not stop lol