Daily Mini Challenge 2/29/16

Options
Tetesandra
Tetesandra Posts: 783 Member
75 BURPEES (aka Squat Thrusts)

Here they are again. They are a great cardio exercise that works out practically every muscle in your body! If this is your second (or more) time doing these, try to do an extra 5-10. **If you are new to this exercise or you have bad knees, simply step back into a plank, hold for a beat and stand back up.**

Here is how to do them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LS3PunC_aE
…or check out this video to view a whole spectrum of low to high impact. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1bqF_WyLyU
Are you feeling *really* inspired today? Try adding a jumping jack in between each one.

Be sure to brag when you’re done! You do not need to do theses all at one time break them up through out the day.

Replies

• squeekecho262
    squeekecho262 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ewww burpies!! lol I will rock these out today! No jumping but some pushup style!
  • freakymistkd
    freakymistkd Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    @squeekecho262 Haha it's day one for me to start the squats, plank, and completing the daily mini challenges for the month of march and I'm also committing to walking a minimum of 50kms in total for March.
    When I saw it was burpees for today I've almost instantly regretted my personal commitment but I'm feeling good about this month so I will be pushing myself to get it all done :-D
  • squeekecho262
    squeekecho262 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    @freakymistkd
    LOL exactly!
    I just remind myself I don't have to do the hardcore version of everything the whole time or every time. Do some of the modifications :) I need to get out walking more for sure though!
  • freakymistkd
    Options
    One set of 25 done two more sets to go.
    OMG!
  • freakymistkd
    Options
    Second set of 25 done. Man, one to go
  • freakymistkd
    Options