Just starting...ish

Options
Dandelie
Dandelie Posts: 153 Member
I started logging about seven months ago. I stopped and restarted twice simply trying to get into the habit. I lost 10 pounds the first time, but gained it back (PCOS and emotional eating disorder). What matters is...I measured myself once a week during that whole first two instances. No changes. When I stopped again, I continued to exercise and trying to eat right.

This time...I have been logging almost three weeks. I have lost almost 5 pounds, but I measured myself and saw that in that 7 months I had lost 2.5 inches on my stomach. It may not seem like much, but to me...I was ecstatic. And since that moment, I have been spurred on to move, exercise, be active, and really accomplish my goals.

Just wanted to share a positive success, albeit a small success. But, it takes a bunch of small successes to succeed completely!

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    5 lbs and 2.5 inches is a GREAT successful start, for anyone!! Be Proud and Keep at it!! xo
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You should be proud....its progress
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That is a step in the right direction. Keep moving forward!
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    All Right!! Keep on Keepin' on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!