The slim fit journey

Options
TheNightWalker
TheNightWalker Posts: 59 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Woop woop

I'm 19 years old and trying to lose some KGs! My weight is 77.8 kg at the moment and I want to be at around 65 kg when May becomes June. I'm no longer considered medically overweight, but not more than a couple of weeks back I was right above 25 BMI. I've never really been very overweight, at the most probably no more than 82-84 kg. My main problem has just been snacking in-between meals, not necessary any unhealthy snacks, but just too much. I gained the weight through a lot of years so it was quite slow, but since I went all in on the exercising part (mostly weights since my ankles don't allow me to run a lot at the moment) I still didn't see a lot of change weight wise until this year. I started it by being more aware of my eating habits and I noticed some change, but almost two weeks ago I also started to count calories and I can honestly say that it's never been easier to lose weight!

One more thing, if you have Fitbit please don't hesitate on adding me! I don't really know anyone IRL who uses Fitbit for fitness. Would be nice to compare with some other people and use it as motivation :)

This will be my journey to them slim fit jeans, but probably not for long since I'm not planning on skipping leg day ;)

Thanks for reading!