Something is going on with me...

Options
I have never felt this way so I just wanted to see if anyone out there has had this happen and get any input. I have lost over 140 pounds and all of a sudden I have so much energy I don't know what to do with it. I mean I literally cannot sit still. No, I am not on anything! lol. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I am not used to this by any means. I cannot sit still, stand still and I don't know what to think. I know I am a new me in so many ways and maybe I am just not used to it. Has anyone else had any experiences like or similar to this? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• JamesDanek
    JamesDanek Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yeah i am 70lb down with a desk job and if i don't train for 3 days i get really angsty.

most of the time i bounce around until about 10pm at which point i collapse and sleep like a baby until 6am.

Its BLOODY FANTASTIC
  • Jett_05
    Jett_05 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The first time I lost my weight I had a similar thing happen. Kinda like a reverse of a plateau - a energy sprint. Sit back and enjoy it! Maybe pick up some extra classes at a gym as an outlet or if it's annoying you...yoga. :)