AWESOME NSV- Smaller than 9th grade?!

Options
angelams1019
angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
This was too exciting NOT to share! I'll make it short and sweet! :wink:

Starting weight (Middle picture): 324 pounds
Current Weight (Right picture): 239 pounds

The picture on the left is one of me in the 9th grade (I'm almost 26 now). I found it in one of my FB albums last night, but the more exciting part about that is the comment I left on November 20th, 2008 that said "Can I please be this skinny again?"

Nailed it! :drinker:

And now I shall be skinnier than my 9th grade self! WOO HOO!! :tongue:

2ur3swz.jpg

867134_317.jpg

Replies

• norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!! you look great!! :flowerforyou:
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congradulations!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Excellent job! You have a gorgeous smile! Keep up the good work!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Looking very good, and best of all you're smiling like you're on top of the world.

Also, loving the hair.
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Looking very good, and best of all you're smiling like you're on top of the world.

Also, loving the hair.

Thank you!! :flowerforyou: Just got my last cut a few weeks ago! All natural for the first time since I was a little girl! lol
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    wow how tall are you? I weigh around that much and I'm waaaaayyyyy bigger than you are!!!! Good ****!!!!! I'm 5'7"
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Wow! Talk about an eye opener. Congrats, girl!
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! congrats!
  • sunflowergarden1
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!! Thanks for sharing the motivation.:smile:
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on your loss! You look wonderful :)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Also, loving the hair.

Thank you!! :flowerforyou: Just got my last cut a few weeks ago! All natural for the first time since I was a little girl! lol

I did a big chop about four years ago and I'm always glad to see other natural curlies. It's funny to think that we're all back to the way we were when we were little girls; think of all the trouble we could have saved our teenage/young adult selves if we'd known we'd just end up back in the same place anyway, lol.
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, great job!:happy:
  • workout_fish
    workout_fish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV! Way to go!
  • j724mecham
    j724mecham Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you hit exactly the same weight as in 9th grade or are a bit less, but you look it. You look much more toned, healthy, and confident. Awesome job!
  • manders376
    manders376 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you look so great :) and happy!!
  • angelams1019
    Options

Also, loving the hair.

I did a big chop about four years ago and I'm always glad to see other natural curlies. It's funny to think that we're all back to the way we were when we were little girls; think of all the trouble we could have saved our teenage/young adult selves if we'd known we'd just end up back in the same place anyway, lol.

Right?! We could have saved so much time AND money!! lol But for what its worth, I enjoyed my straight hair for the time that I had it! Growing up as a little girl and having such wild, unmanageable hair, it was a nice break to finally have "good hair" Now I'm older and can appreciate what I was given to work with! lol
  • angelams1019
    Options

Also, loving the hair.

Oh and I didn't do the big chop!! I did mine in three cuts. Let it grow out a little more each time. I couldn't chop ALL my hair off! lol
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Not sure if you hit exactly the same weight as in 9th grade or are a bit less, but you look it. You look much more toned, healthy, and confident. Awesome job!

Yeah, I have no idea how much I weighed in the 9th grade so I can only go by picture comparisons! I'm not sure if I'm smaller yet, but SOON ENOUGH! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!