Gastric sleeve and now gaining :( help!!

Options
13»

Replies

• wolfgirl78
    wolfgirl78 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Also I must say, that at 4 years post op I can eat anything I want to. My surgeon didn't have any rules about that. However, I must always go for the protein first, so that I get enough daily and it makes me satisfied for longer
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I had the gastric sleeve in December of 2014. I had my fourth child in July of 2014. When I went in for my c-section I weighed 380 lbs. I was horrified. I had retained alot of fluid but knew I could get with big without being pregnant. My highest weight without being pregnant was 355. I was miserable. I got the sleeve and felt amazing!! For the first 6 months. My lowest weight was 244lbs. Then I let my old habits creep back in. Drinking pop, overeating, snacking. I'm now 276 lbs and I'm a year and 3 months out. I know if I don't change something I will get back up to my biggest. I find it hard not to munch. I've seen keto but that seems difficult and there's alot of mixed reviews. Just wanting some advice and if anyone has been in a situation like this before. Thanks!!!

add me and look at my food dairy i was sleeved 9/28/2015 lost 123# its a daily struggle not to over eat and fall back into bad habbaits ill help you out ok
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    chulipa wrote: »
    Cant undestand doctors do these surgeries and dont follow up a dietitian should be in the Picture for a long time and the doctor should do long term follow ups and of corse your primary care doctor should see when there is a problem and help before it gets out of control.

my surgeon and nutritionish follow me for life every 3 months i get a visit