Looking for motivational POSITIVE friends!

Options
MissTattoo
MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
83be3ea6-d4b5-440d-ad7c-c1de23363d5d_zpsabf1346a.jpg

(Even though the last photo looks bigger than the third to the last, I've actually lost 5 pounds and 2 inches off my waist between the two.)

I am currently in the process of revamping my friends list and I hope you will be on it! A little about myself. I'm a 30 year old single mother that started at 315 pounds (the far left photo) I'm 5'11 so I think my height saves me because when people hear 315 and look at the photo they don't believe it! Currently I'm below 290 and close to 30 pounds lost total. Obviously I still have a long way to go.

I'm looking for friends who are in the same boat as me and want positive reinforcement. I have too many people on my list complaining about 2 vanity pounds, water gain like it's the end of the world, and unhealthy diets.

Wanna be friends? ^_^

Replies

• Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Options
    Hi, lost 50 and looking to lose final 10-12...nice work by you! I have a pretty good good group of friends who are motivated. Helps with the journey. Feel free to add. Good luck,
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    Hi, lost 50 and looking to lose final 10-12...nice work by you! I have a pretty good good group of friends who are motivated. Helps with the journey. Feel free to add. Good luck,

Thanks! Added!
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good job! I lost close to 50 and got pregnant so I have about 17 of baby weight and another 15 to be where I would like to be. I am very active on here, feel free to add me. :)
  • Foxxyfiercefitness
    Foxxyfiercefitness Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a soon to be 30 year old mother of two toddlers ( is 3 still consider a toddler?) I'm always looking for motivational friends and my diary is open. You can peruse my profile and add me if you like. By the way, you look fierce!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    All your photos look fabulous, but I can see how your ribcage curves in more on the last photo from the other photos, it might be the difference in the clothing/colors you're wearing as well. Great job on the loss so far!
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    You can add me! I'll be positive.
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 35 mother of 1. I was 280 at my heaviest. I need to lose about 40-60 more lbs. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me as for anyone else. I love to motivate MFP friends :)
  • jhunny31
    jhunny31 Posts: 73
    Options
    You all can add me to, I lost a total of 60 pounds and working on the last 15 which is taking soooooooo long. Anyways add me :)
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am POSITIVE that I am a friend with motivations! Is that close enough? :)
  • MissFannyAnn
    Options
    Feel Free to add me.. also looking for motivated friends
  • nedbun
    nedbun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've already lost almost all the weight I want to lose, but I'm happy to support friends on here. I would never have gotten where I did without the support of my friends on MFP! I'm pretty positive, but I will hold you accountable. :)
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    Added everyone!
  • kimdyj
    kimdyj Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose another 30 pounds, so my journey just started.
  • crommedia
    crommedia Posts: 3
    Options
    Id love to get a support group
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some more friends, and will definitely be positive in my support of you. I'm always afraid to post things for fear of the negative comments, so any positive motivation I can get and give is definitely appreciated! You look absolutely amazing in your journey so far. Would love to know what you've done exercise and diet wise to get where you have! I'm a mother of two wonderful 13 year olds and finding time to exercise is sometimes tough, but it's important to make time for yourself as well.
  • MNCPRGuy
    MNCPRGuy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am active daily and try to keep my friends list to the same.
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    SO many great people so far!
  • BahamaMama85
    BahamaMama85 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!
  • najgolfpro
    najgolfpro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well first off congrats on your progress thus far. Choosing the lifestyle of becoming more healthy or more fit is not an easy task but the long term results are what we have to stay focused on. So you can feel free to add me. I've got another 20 to lose and then after that I need to learn how to maintain. I look forward to motivating and encouraging you along your way. Keep up the good work!!!