The Bear Man Needs Some Buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Feh. Biscuit. 'Round here, we call them Hero Cookies. :D

I like your style! Can we have LEGEND CAKES and CHAMPION PIES too!!???

Hellz YEAH we can!
  • momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be MFP friends! I don't have an animal that inspires me, but I do love Korra from Legend of Korra. Hence the profile pic. She's a big inspiration for me getting in shape! I love kickboxing as a workout, and maybe in a few months once I'm settled in a new routine, I'll be able to finally do that again.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Any and all bears are welcome to my friends list ^_^ lol. Don't let my ticker fool you, I've been on here over 1000 days, just took breaks along the way.

Mfp is similar to that of a forest, there's lots of danger and chances to step in a bear trap lurking behind every forum post. But the scenery is nice.

Also happy really early birthday!

I am friends to all animals of the forest...except squirrels...squirrels are *kitten*...

Oh who am I kidding, I love the furry little fellas even if they do pinch me nuts!

Thanks for the birthday wish and don't worry theres no judgement from this bear (unless you are one of them squirrels)

I see your lack of love for squirrels and raise you one "aww" invoking picture of two adorable squirrels. ls9vkrsvl7ao.jpg
  • mikethomas1804
    mikethomas1804 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 29, let myself enjoy life far too much over the past 2 years and now need to get back into serious shape. I've done p90x before, and currently like weight lifting in the morning (or whenever) play hockey and beach volleyball (indoors, I'm in Canada) and try and easy healthy. I'd really like the accountability too.

Please add me if you like,

Mike
  • The_Bear_Man
    The_Bear_Man Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think I have you all aboard now, any one else give me a shout! : )>
  • BlueberryJoghurt
    BlueberryJoghurt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just the title of this post already had me! Panda on board the bear train, one add please! :D
  • The_Bear_Man
    Options
    Choo!!! Choo!!! Now 1st7lbs down!!
  • kellyraejackson
    kellyraejackson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how any of this works! How do I join? No I'm not a 57 year old mother of 5, just a 22 year old who can't work her smart phone :blush:
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Did someone say carrot cookies? Is that like carrot cake? Also. . . how come your totem animal is a bear and mine is a turtle? Not that there's anything wrong with turtles. . .
  • The_Bear_Man
    Options
    I don't understand how any of this works! How do I join? No I'm not a 57 year old mother of 5, just a 22 year old who can't work her smart phone :blush:

What are you struggling with kiddo? Haha there is nothing to join I'm just looking for buddies! I will send you a friend request : )
  • The_Bear_Man
    Options

What are you struggling with kiddo? Haha there is nothing to join I'm just looking for buddies! I will send you a friend request : )

P.S 57 year old mothers of 5 are more than welcome!
  • The_Bear_Man
    Options
    Did someone say carrot cookies? Is that like carrot cake? Also. . . how come your totem animal is a bear and mine is a turtle? Not that there's anything wrong with turtles. . .

Nothing wrong with turtles at all! The story of the Hare and the tortoise/turtle is as inspirational as they get! Steady progress is far superior to burning out! : D TURTLE POWER!!!