RunKeeper and MFP

Options
Hey Guys! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post his but here goes. I read on one of the tech blogs that MFP is now partnered with runkeeper. So now my runkeeper workouts will automatically sync to my MFP. YAY, right? But I don't know how to get both apps to talk to each other on my phone. I have a SG3 so I'm using the Android app versions of these sites. Anyone know how to get these things to work together. It's not a huge deal but it would be nice to figure it out.

Replies

• whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Easy day...

- Click on the "APPS" tab on top
    - Scroll down until you find "Runkeeper"
    - Click "READ MORE"
    - Click "CONNECT ACCOUNTS"

RK/MFP should now be linked

I've had intermittant success with RK updating to MFP...about 75% of my runs or walks have been transferring over.
  • Rjohnsonjr32
    Rjohnsonjr32 Posts: 117
    Options
    This is actually nice to know now, cause I use RunKeeper a lot as well. Now I can sync the two...Thanks for the info!
  • thatjeffsmith
    thatjeffsmith Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    This is actually nice to know now, cause I use RunKeeper a lot as well. Now I can sync the two...Thanks for the info!

What he said - thanks for letting us know and thanks to myfitnesspal for making this happen :)
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Easy day...

- Click on the "APPS" tab on top
    - Scroll down until you find "Runkeeper"
    - Click "READ MORE"
    - Click "CONNECT ACCOUNTS"

RK/MFP should now be linked

I've had intermittant success with RK updating to MFP...about 75% of my runs or walks have been transferring over.

Thanks! You are the :explode: .com! :happy: