2lbs from first goal! 53lbs down in 6 months. pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• NinaFuego
    NinaFuego Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My whole life I've been overweight..I've lost and I've gained multiple times. 6 months ago I found myself at the heaviest I've EVER been(including when I was pregnant). I absolutely hated the way I looked, enough was enough. After extensive research I decided to start a lifestyle of Ketogenic eating (LCHF). The first week I thought it was insane..is this really going to work, the food I am able to eat, I thought how could this work...After a couple weeks, me and my husband had so much more energy,focus,no cravings,and no hunger. I was so amazed at this..we had finally found something we could definetly stick to forever. I have never felt better..my cholesterol and blood pressure is now perfect. My confidence and all together happiness is the best it's ever been. There is definetly no turning back..I haven't had sugar,grains,or starch in over 6 months..best decision I've ever made! I'm so excited for my future.

PhotoGrid_1456873447032-1_zpsr0flytls.jpg

PhotoGrid_1456725166236_zpsswsbnuzf.jpg

Gorgeous, girlie!! ✨ I see your rave kandi, by the way! Love it!!
  • danielasaur
    danielasaur Posts: 63 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Congrats on being so close to your goals! I've recently started eating Keto too, and I've already lost more than 8lbs in two weeks! It's super encouraging to see other people get the kind of results I'm after while following the same lifestyles I'm trying to keep!
  • theJojoUK
    theJojoUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done. I'm going to do some reading into this ketogenic eating concept. Need to find something I can stick to. :)
  • rokal
    rokal Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and keep on keeping on, from a fellow keto warrior!
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You look fab! Congratulations on your success!
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    well done!
  • deklin222
    deklin222 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My goal is 50 lbs in 4 months! Last year I lost 35 in 8 weeks so I know I can do it ☺
  • kp_88
    kp_88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    What is ketogenic??
  • Chanchka
    Chanchka Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    wow. you look amazing! congrats! keep it up!
  • KetoRach0210
    KetoRach0210 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My whole life I've been overweight..I've lost and I've gained multiple times. 6 months ago I found myself at the heaviest I've EVER been(including when I was pregnant). I absolutely hated the way I looked, enough was enough. After extensive research I decided to start a lifestyle of Ketogenic eating (LCHF). The first week I thought it was insane..is this really going to work, the food I am able to eat, I thought how could this work...After a couple weeks, me and my husband had so much more energy,focus,no cravings,and no hunger. I was so amazed at this..we had finally found something we could definetly stick to forever. I have never felt better..my cholesterol and blood pressure is now perfect. My confidence and all together happiness is the best it's ever been. There is definetly no turning back..I haven't had sugar,grains,or starch in over 6 months..best decision I've ever made! I'm so excited for my future.

PhotoGrid_1456873447032-1_zpsr0flytls.jpg

PhotoGrid_1456725166236_zpsswsbnuzf.jpg

Gorgeous, girlie!! ✨ I see your rave kandi, by the way! Love it!!

Thank you! What's rave kandi?
  • KetoRach0210
    Options
    ttfnweight wrote: »
    What is ketogenic??

Ketogenic is a way of eating..it's not a temporary diet..it's a way you pretty much eat for the rest of your life. .which I've learned isn't hard at all. It's low carb..I keep it at 20 carbs a day. No starches,wheat,grain, or sugar..and eat high fat. Avocados, fatty meats,butter from grass fed cows,coconut oil, bacon,fatty meats..etc if you want to read up on it ruled.me is a great website
  • KetoRach0210
    Options
    theJojoUK wrote: »
    Awesome! Well done. I'm going to do some reading into this ketogenic eating concept. Need to find something I can stick to. :)

It's definitely something I've felt is easy to stick to! Between me and my husband we've lost a total of 126lbs in 7 months
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!