Wheat FREE for 15 days?!

Options
Four of us ladies are doing this wheat free for 15 days starting March 1st, today! Anyone that would like to join YOU'RE WELCOME! If you already ate wheat today, start tomorrow.. It's okay!

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    I encourage you all to consider repeating it every 15 days for 5 more times to make a lasting change based on my personal success doing so.
  • BeautyInspirationfitness
    Options
    Okay, thanks for the suggestion! Congrats to you GaleHawkins! That's great!

One day at a time and we ARE doing it! RESULTS, RESULTS, RESULTS! LOVE THIS APP!
  • serenaapark
    serenaapark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My family decided in February that we are going gluten free as of March 1. I have had many people tell me that unless you are celiac you should not. We have researched a lot prior to this decision, so it has tot been a spur of the moment blind decision. With one ADHD child, a husband who has fibromyalgia and myself with chronic migraines and currently other health issues that involve seeing a neurologist, we have decided to try it. We have researched what gluten is, how our wheat has been so genetically modified that gluten had increased a huge amount. There seems to be many problems that can be resolved with simply removing gluten from our diets. Today there is too many that suffer from obesity, cancer, ADHD, and many other symptoms. Personally I say let's try and see what happens. We can always go back to eating gluten if we see no results of stopping. Oh! And of course significant weight loss is also a huge bonus LOL
  • serenaapark
    serenaapark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It has been easier than I thought to stop wheat. For a month, we used up foods we had stored in our pantry and freezer, along with things we had bought in bulk. We were totally prepared to begin on the first. I bought lots of gluten free products so that we substituted most of our loved foods. With our busy lives I have become more aware of how often my mind just goes to grabbing something while we are out. Uummm, yeah... There isn't much out there for "quick on the road grabs". It has brought a new awareness for me.
    So far, it has been 2 days! All is good. I'm feeling good.