Want supportive female friends..

Options
2»

Replies

• twiztedminded575
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies! I'm looking to give and get support:flowerforyou:
  • elizabeth4h
    elizabeth4h Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I love encouragement and love encouraging others!
  • Yarrowdays
    Yarrowdays Posts: 19
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :D I love to help others reach their goals, and I could use some encouragement or advice with mine.
  • kylamaries
    kylamaries Posts: 291
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log my food and exercise daily and try to comment on all my friends' statuses. Good luck, and welcome to MFP!
  • micki9103
    micki9103 Posts: 10
    Options
    I just rejoined yesterday. Feel free to add me.
  • KSBeautyintheBuff
    KSBeautyintheBuff Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm always looking for a support group. I recently decided to train for a bikini competition and it has been tough but I am almost there....6 weeks left to be exact! It has been a lot easier being around/talking to other people who have similar goals in trying to change their bodies and lifestyle!

Please go and add me as a friend, I'd love to get to know you girls. And check out my blog too if you would like..

Kristine
    http://beautyinthebuff.com
  • lusu20
    lusu20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys i would appreciate some good people with positive energy to help me be motivated and encourage me and i will do the same, thank you.